i thoght the photographs that were taken were interesting and i liked the effects that were masked over them! i dont really understand the story but it looked cool!
I think its both a very interesting and eerie story. If i lost my keys, id like them to be hung in a shrine by spirits in a graveyard. It would make my day. I like how you chose to tell your story with the slideshow. Your photography was very nice.
The images you used and created are really interesting but I dont know if they flow well together since some are really photoshopped and some dont seem to be at all. The text was helped me understand what was going on better but It was alittle distracting at times. I think I am confused with the three different versions of the story. I understand the basic story but somewhere between each of them I got lost for how the story changed so I would have liked either more text or more slides or something to help me understand how each version of this story is different. Great images though.
the first one is my favorite. It presents the whole story in an absurd way that is slightly dark and really funny. I see what you're doing by mixing up the order of the images, but I feel like in the case of your project you will have to do more than just move the images to create a different experience of time. Maybe looking at the story from different eyes would help.
I liked the media you used to tell the story and I liked how you mixed it up. I'm a little confused about the story and how the graveyard fits in, so maybe a little narration could help. But good job!
I am slightly confused at the story being told, I see how you are mixing them up. The video, pictures and the editing are awesome!! Good job!
ReplyDeletei thoght the photographs that were taken were interesting and i liked the effects that were masked over them! i dont really understand the story but it looked cool!
ReplyDeleteI think its both a very interesting and eerie story. If i lost my keys, id like them to be hung in a shrine by spirits in a graveyard. It would make my day.
ReplyDeleteI like how you chose to tell your story with the slideshow. Your photography was very nice.
.....at least thats how i read it. hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteThe images you used and created are really interesting but I dont know if they flow well together since some are really photoshopped and some dont seem to be at all. The text was helped me understand what was going on better but It was alittle distracting at times. I think I am confused with the three different versions of the story. I understand the basic story but somewhere between each of them I got lost for how the story changed so I would have liked either more text or more slides or something to help me understand how each version of this story is different. Great images though.
ReplyDeletethe first one is my favorite. It presents the whole story in an absurd way that is slightly dark and really funny.
ReplyDeleteI see what you're doing by mixing up the order of the images, but I feel like in the case of your project you will have to do more than just move the images to create a different experience of time. Maybe looking at the story from different eyes would help.
I liked the media you used to tell the story and I liked how you mixed it up. I'm a little confused about the story and how the graveyard fits in, so maybe a little narration could help. But good job!
ReplyDeleteI like how you edited pictures and video. It creates very serious and dry mood. However I'm little bit confused about your narratives.
ReplyDelete