I think that images you used are very interesting and creative. I liked how you played with colors. I think that story line is a bit confusing, but otherwise I thought it was well done.
I was a little bit confused at first.I like the pictures a lot though, especially the one for "New Day". I also liked how you switched them up randomly
Very dramatic, but I really enjoyed your photography and the way you edited the photos. Your narrative definitely had a mood to it, which changed for every story. I liked how you just changed the order of the images to make new stories instead of taking new pictures for every one.
a little confused as to the progression of events. perhaps a narrative voice could have helped move the story along and emphasize changes in retelling. photoshop is well utilized in most areas, though.
I do like the playing around with order, as well as the basic structure of describing each element (the loss, the altar). They each become a different chain of events. I also like the surreal events—the ghosts—and that they come out of a mundane thing like losing keys. I would like you to push this a little more—try a different strategy (omit an image, or add a different one).
I like how you made up a whole story about where your keys ended up. I think it's hilarious that they became the object of praise in a ghost ritual. Great photo manipulation! The only thing I would do for one of the narratives is maybe add a few more images that go into more depth about what they do in the ritual, to show why the keys have become this amazing object to them. Overall great job, I love it.
I think that images you used are very interesting and creative. I liked how you played with colors. I think that story line is a bit confusing, but otherwise I thought it was well done.
ReplyDeleteI love how you chose to express these through photographs in different sequences! Well done! Nice story telling!
ReplyDeleteI was a little bit confused at first.I like the pictures a lot though, especially the one for "New Day". I also liked how you switched them up randomly
ReplyDeleteI like the title of the shots, they have like a biblical feel to them which make the story more epic.
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic, but I really enjoyed your photography and the way you edited the photos. Your narrative definitely had a mood to it, which changed for every story. I liked how you just changed the order of the images to make new stories instead of taking new pictures for every one.
ReplyDeletea little confused as to the progression of events. perhaps a narrative voice could have helped move the story along and emphasize changes in retelling. photoshop is well utilized in most areas, though.
ReplyDeleteI do like the playing around with order, as well as the basic structure of describing each element (the loss, the altar). They each become a different chain of events. I also like the surreal events—the ghosts—and that they come out of a mundane thing like losing keys. I would like you to push this a little more—try a different strategy (omit an image, or add a different one).
ReplyDeleteI like how you made up a whole story about where your keys ended up. I think it's hilarious that they became the object of praise in a ghost ritual. Great photo manipulation! The only thing I would do for one of the narratives is maybe add a few more images that go into more depth about what they do in the ritual, to show why the keys have become this amazing object to them. Overall great job, I love it.
ReplyDelete